1919 100 Year Anniversary Lithium Ion Cord/Cordless Clipper Limited Edition
Introducing the limited edition 100 Year Anniversary Clipper! This clipper comes with an all-metal housing with a heavy-duty, high impact solid vintage look and feel. It comes equipped with the traditional taper blade set (1006) perfect for tapering and blending. Powerful rotary motor (6400-6900rpm) with higher blade speed and higher stalled torque. Equipped with a lithium-ion battery (70+ minute run time), this clipper runs corded or cordless for your preference. Thank you for celebrating 100 years of tradition with us!
- Traditional high carbon steel blade allows 1mm-3mm cut length for off scalp cutting techniques.
- Fast blade cutting speed at 6700 RPM.
- Powerful rotary motor results in higher blade speed and higher stall torque.
- Consistent power to tackle thick hair.
- High quality Lithium-Ion battery with 70 minute run time per charge.
- Non-stop use, if battery is low, attach heavy duty power cord for continuous cutting.
- Authentic vintage look with original patent number.
- Heavy-duty, high impact, all metal housing, taper lever, and power switch.
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy maneuverability.
- Cuts wet or dry hair.